My focus is bodybuilding and I’ve been a faithful Converse wearer for close to five years in the gym. I go through cycles of doing intense cardio, but those shoe aren’t conducive to running, tire flipping, or box jumps. I preferred doing my compound lifts in Converse, then, change into running shoes to start my cardio sessions.
I decided I was ready to try something new. It was a big change to go from a flat shoe to a cross-training shoe. It was also a huge plus to not have to change my shoes in between work-outs.
Inov-8 F-Lite G300 Features
Wide Toe Box – Wide toe box and forefoot for those who prefer a wider shoe, (and they are true to size so I wouldn’t size up if you usually do) I sized up a half size per usual, and I wish I didn’t.
Mesh Shoe With Versatility – The flexibility of the tongue and middle shoe is so comfortable and moves with the shape of your feet. It has the perfect balance of a light weight shoe with some oomph.
Cross Training Footwear – Great ankle support and there’s also a sturdy support in the shoe for jumps and sprinting. They give you a subtle bounce in your step and great stability for compound lifts.
Inov-8 F-Lite G300 Usage
A well rounded shoe that can be used for compound lifts, cross training, and running.
Inov-8 F-Lite G300 Durability
This shoe is as durable as they come. It can withstand any movement in the gym.
I did powerlifting and running, and this shoe definitely stood the test.
Inov-8 F-Lite G300 Pros and Cons
- The look of shoe is handsome and sleek.
- Grip and sturdiness of the shoe are solid. It handles cardio movements well.
- I love the fit through the middle of the shoe, the mesh is fantastic.
- Height and the ankle support during squats and power lifts is great.
- I like the lightness (10.5 oz) of the shoe, but it also feels sturdy.
- My ankle did have to adjust to higher shoes- (although, that is specifically because I lifted in such flat shoes for years). This may not apply to everyone.
Inov-8 F-Lite G300 Conclusion
This is a great shoe for a well rounded athlete who does a variety of training. It is comfortable with a strong grip made to keep you strong in your toughest work outs. It is also a really good looking shoe with some great colors to choose from. I am more than pleased that I gave them a tryout.