Tough Mudder 2019 Preview. Nolan Kombol comes on the podcast to talk about:
- Level Up Lanes
- Obstacles we will and won’t see on 2019 courses
- World’s Toughest Mudder Qualifications
- Toughest Locations
- 12 hours versus 8 hours
- Daytime versus Night Time Toughest
- Why the hell did they ever try 5-mile loops?
Todays Podcast is sponsored by:
Rehband – Pain is part of the game, but Rehband has the products to protect and get you past the finish line.
Listen using the player below or the iTunes/Stitcher links at the top of this page.
Matt B. Davis
is the host of the Obstacle Racing Media Podcast and the author of "Down and Dirty-The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs". He is also the only (known) #wafflehouseelite obstacle racer.
Latest posts by Matt B. Davis (see all)
- OCR Weekly Show – May 29, 2023 - May 29, 2023
- Devon Yanko/Matt Gorski – VJ Shoes - May 24, 2023
- OCR Weekly Show – Kris Reigns Supreme - May 22, 2023