On today’s show we talk to Toni McAlister. Toni and her husband put on several “not your ordinary” races. Including a Bacon Run, and a looped Ultra where you are “messed with by fairies”.
Toni and Matt talk about:
- How she used to to run races based on post-race food options.
- How she and her husband come up with race ideas.
- Starting a race business.
- Growing from small race director to being hired to run others events.
- Knowing your target audience.
- Taco Bell.
- Much, much more.
Today’s show is sponsored by:
BoneFrog Challenge – ORM10 gets you $10 off all 2016 races.
MudGear – Order now for free shipping in the United States.
Click the play button below or click the iTunes or Stitcher links at the top of the page.