A day at Conyers, Georgia Horse Park with a parade of voices from the festival area.
- Tretsch – The Grey Berets
- Carly Force
- Shannon Uden
- Jason McNulty
- Brad “Frosty” Frost
- Yuri Force
- Jared Franklin
- Nick Pelliccia
- Julie Wolff – OCR Addix
- Amy Lindenfelzer – Rugged Maniac
- Sean White – Dirty Work Ent.
- Charley Harper (ran the H9 50 Miler)
- Jaxson and River Davis
- Thorne Family – Anytime Fitness – Opielika, AL
- Miguel and Jenny Maldonado
- Wes “Big Daddy” Blake
- The Crew from Sleepwalker/Red Dawn Energy
Todays Podcast is sponsored by:
Orange Mud – Innovative products that work just as well for the elite runner as the person at the back of the pack!
Click all those people above and learn about them.
Listen using the player below or the iTunes/Stitcher links at the top of this page.
Matt B. Davis
is the host of the Obstacle Racing Media Podcast and the author of "Down and Dirty-The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs". He is also the only (known) #wafflehouseelite obstacle racer.
Latest posts by Matt B. Davis (see all)
- Spartan Race Georgia Trifecta Weekend 2023 - March 22, 2023
- OCR Weekly Show – March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- Heart Rate Zones - March 17, 2023