You most likely have not heard of Mo from Sweatworks, but I’m guessing you’ve been positively affected by his work. With clients such as Spartan, Ragnar, IronMan, and Crossfit (and many more we can’t mention), his company has been leading the fitness industry with the latest technology. Sweatworks builds tech around including registration, check in, timing, photos, videos, scoring, and more. So yeah, pretty much everything you touch that’s tech related before, during, and after your race.
Listen in and learn:
- Why he founded his company.
- How he aims to continually improve consumer experience before, during, and after events.
- An amazing coincidence on his meeting with Joe Desena.
- What it took to finally get post race pics dialed in.
- Bringing the entire racing industry into the technology century.
- Much more.
Today’s show is sponsored by : Wetsuit Wearhouse – Save 15% using coupon code ORM on all purchases.
Running USA Blog – A feature on Mo where he first expressed his dissatisfaction with the status quo.
Chosen Technologies – The Artist Formerly Known As J-Chip
Click the play button below or click the iTunes or Stitcher links at the top of the page.