- How did Mike go from “marketing guy” to shoe store guy?
- How did store 1 become store 7?
- How do you find good “culture fits” for a shoe store?
- What are the benefits of being a parent who runs a lot?
- How does a running store stay ahead of/keep in touch with trends?
- Letting the customer dictate what shoes sell well.
- The problem with how team sports approaches running as “The thing you do before the fun?”
- Listening to Matt react to tasting a new energy gel.
Today’s episode is sponsored by
The National Beer Mile Code “Obstacle” saves you 10% on all cities.
Udder Mud Run. August 6, 2016. Code RUNORM gets you $10 this family favorite!
You can use the player below to listen or use the iTunes or Stitcher buttons at the top of this post.