For an appetizer, this episode begins with a brief chat with Mark Ballas from The Green Beret Challenge. Matt sat down with Mark at the end of the most recent GBC. It’s a quickie, but a goodie where we learn a lot about the Green Beret Challenge.
The main course is with Melinda Spencer (Corssino).
Melinda and Matt discuss :
- What is the WNBF?
- How does the WNBF differ from from the IFBB and other body building associations?
- How does one get a “pro card” in these organizations?
- Can someone train for bodybuilding competitions and OCR simultaneously? (Eating to perform versus eating to look a certain way?)
- How can someone get started in competing in bodybuilding?
- How do you “take it easy” on yourself, and not be too self critical in the bodybuilding and OCR worlds?
Today’s episode is sponsored by
Rugged Maniac – No mandatory, unnecessary fees! Use the code Podcast for $5 off all locations in 2016.
Bone Frog Challenge – Use ORM10 for $10 off events in New England, Atlantic City, South Carolina, Atlanta, and Orlando.
You can use the player below to listen or use the iTunes or Stitcher buttons at the top of this post.
Latest posts by Matt B. Davis (see all)
- Danielle Dunlap/Kaci Monroe - June 17, 2021
- Marion Abrams - June 17, 2021
- Obstacle Discourse with Davis and Chace –Breaking Breaking News News Edition - June 15, 2021