Multiple time guest, and good friend Hannah Carta returns to the show. She completed the Cocodona 250 in 4 days, 14 hours, 38 minutes, and 11 seconds. Her husband David and friend Brian were her main crew and came along for the podcast. How the hell did she get it done? Let’s dig in and find out. Get ready to have some laughs and be inspired. Time is a construct people.
The mileage tracking from the race is here.
- Organifi – We’ve got our own landing page where you can get 20 percent off ALL their amazing superfoods. Go to organifi.com/ORM and see some of our favorites products.
- VJShoes – Get some awesome Mudgear socks when you order a new pair over at VJShoesUSA.com
- City Challenge – The next race is Jersey City on May 13th. Use our code ORM2023 for all upcoming races on their website.
- Rugged Maniac – Rugged has 20 plus events you can sign up for right now nationwide. Use code ORM23 for $5 off all races.
The podcast can be heard using the link below or you can listen to the podcast here.
Support us on Patreon. All other ORM Links.
Intro Music – Paul B. Outro Music – Brian Revels
Matt B. Davis
is the host of the Obstacle Racing Media Podcast and the author of "Down and Dirty-The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs". He is also the only (known) #wafflehouseelite obstacle racer.
Latest posts by Matt B. Davis (see all)
- OCR Weekly Show – May 29, 2023 - May 29, 2023
- Devon Yanko/Matt Gorski – VJ Shoes - May 24, 2023
- OCR Weekly Show – Kris Reigns Supreme - May 22, 2023