Faye Stenning hops on a call with Matt to talk about, among other things:
- Running in high school and college.
- Dominating in Canada before starting to race the U.S. Spartan Pro circuit.
- Racing a lot before and after the Championship races.
- If she has any regrets about OCRWC.
- Quitting a nice day job to become a full time athlete.
- Her coaching program.
Todays Podcast is sponsored by:
Ascent Protein – Food For Athletes.
Listen using the player below or the iTunes/Stitcher links at the top of this page.
is the host of the Obstacle Racing Media Podcast and the author of "Down and Dirty-The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs". He is also the only (known) #wafflehouseelite obstacle racer.