UltraRunner Devon Yanko comes on the program to discuss:
- The balance of running a business and being a top ultra runner.
- Glorifying failure.
- Winning Leadville 100 on a broken foot.
- Surviving a 40-mile bad patch.
- Training to become an obstacle racer.
- World’s Toughest Mudder Prep.
- Taking on her first Ironman.
Todays Podcast is sponsored by:
Proud to have Savage Race back as a 2019 sponsor.
The weekly Patreon shout outs: Bethany Schimmer, Christian C Michel, Patrick Brown, Charlotte Engelman, David Cantu, Eric Morin, Steve Rye, Sofia Harnedy, Scott Sebastian, Eric Wilken
Dave Claxton, Sean Rombough, Brad Heilwagen, Will Hicks.
Listen using the player below or the links at the top of this page.