David Magida began obstacle racing in 2012 and found his way to many podiums, eventually securing one of the first spots on the Spartan Pro Team. After 3 grueling years, he slowed down his racing circuit to open a gym. That was just the beginning in an OCR story that is still being written.
Listen in as Matt and David discuss:
- The “OG Days” of OCR 2012-2014
- Push versus pull strength
- David’s gym Elevate
- Appearing on and eventually getting a gig on NBC
- Hanging out with Randy Moss
- David’s book
- Spartan Webisodes you probably haven’t even heard of.
- Rise Of The Sufferfests