Matt B. traveled to Lebanon last week to cover the Puma Hannibal Race. In this episode, he talks to Amine Dib, co-founder of the race.
Topics in this podcast chat include:
- Amine’s work ethic
- His impressive fitness career
- Learning from Billy Blanks
- How he and his team are putting together an international obstacle race series.
- And more.
Today’s show is sponsored by:
Obstacle Course Training – Training plan’s from the world’s best obstacle racers. ORM15 gets you 15%o off.
Obstacle Guard – Code ORM gets you 10% off all orders in the U.S.
BoneFrog Challenge – ORM10 gets you $10 off all 2016 races.
Click the play button below or click the iTunes or Stitcher links at the top of the page.
Harald “Toni” Schumacher – Learn about one of Amine’s boyhood heroes.
Billy Blanks – The man who put Tae Bo into almost every house in the world.
MTV Alive with Amine
Matt B. Davis
is the host of the Obstacle Racing Media Podcast and the author of "Down and Dirty-The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs". He is also the only (known) #wafflehouseelite obstacle racer.
Latest posts by Matt B. Davis (see all)
- Spartan Race Georgia Trifecta Weekend 2023 - March 22, 2023
- OCR Weekly Show – March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- Heart Rate Zones - March 17, 2023