Interviews from The OCR World Championships in Stratton, Vermont.
Friday night interviews begin with Lindsay Webster, Sarah Keyes, Rachel Corilgliano, Aaron Newell, Ryan Kempson, and the kids from UMQUA.
Then we start our Saturday afternoon interviews with Ida Mathilde, Rose Wetzel, Lindsay, Rachel, Matt Puntin, and Kris Rugloski.
This is just part 1. Later this week, we will have even more.
Today’s sponsor is Mudgear! – Mudgear Men’s Freestyle Shorts
- are the perfect blend of comfort and durability
- are light enough for maximum mobility (RUN FREE) but strong enough for years of rugged racing
- are NOT tight, restrictive, or revealing
- have netted side pockets for easy drainage and a convenient zip pocket in the back
- come with a comfortable liner (but some people remove them and wear MudGear’s base layer boxers underneath)
- Either way, RUN FREE with Mudgear Men’s Freestyle Shorts
Intro Music – Paul B.
Outro Music – Brian Revels
Listen on your favorite player or the box below.
Matt B. Davis
is the host of the Obstacle Racing Media Podcast and the author of "Down and Dirty-The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs". He is also the only (known) #wafflehouseelite obstacle racer.
Latest posts by Matt B. Davis (see all)
- Spartan Race Georgia Trifecta Weekend 2023 - March 22, 2023
- OCR Weekly Show – March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- Heart Rate Zones - March 17, 2023