Tough Mudder is giving anyone who chooses to, the opportunity to design one of their obstacles. If your design is chosen as a winner, the obstacle will be tested, and potentially be used at a future Tough Mudder event.
This is the 2nd time TMHQ has run this contest. Last year’s contest’s winner was Daniel Hiscoke from the United Kingdom. He designed something called “Ladders Of Success”, which made it all the way to beta testing. Daniel was even flown to New York to see his dream obstacle tested out. Read more about that here.
We never saw the obstacle after that, which I suppose means enough kinks weren’t worked out to make it official course worthy.
Regardless, now is your chance to take a crack at designing the next cool TM obstacle.
Additional details from TMHQ:
- Launching today, the competition invites people from all over the world to submit an idea for Tough Mudder’s next new obstacle which could be made into a reality for 2018.
- The winner will receive flights and accommodation to Las Vegas for our alpha testing, which is the third step of our ‘Innovation Team’s’ 5-step process.
- Winners will get to watch their obstacle come to life, as well as test others that are being considered for our 2018 obstacle menu.
- The winner will meet the evil geniuses that come up with Tough Mudder’s obstacles and work alongside the team in developing and bringing the next obstacle to life.
- We are accepting nominations from 6/15-6/21 and the Mudder community will help vote on the finalists. The TMHQ Innovation Team will choose a winner on June 30.
The new webpage about how you can enter is here.