In the world of Obstacle Course Racing (OCR), no one is more vocal than Joe De Sena, and no one has more ideas about how to improve yourself. Spartan Up! told Joe’s story and gave us a look at what made the man. Spartan Fit! is to help you write your story…with Joe’s help and infinite wisdom. He lays it out – gives you the plan – the rest is up to you, but don’t expect him to make it easy.
…to make things really simple: Go outside right now and run as far as you can. Then do as many burpees as you can. Then run, walk, or crawl home. Eat whole foods, skip dessert, don’t get drunk, get some sunshine, take cold showers, lift something heavy, use the stairs, meditate or pray, find someone to love. Lights out at 8 p.m.
If that doesn’t work for you, he has a list of exercises and recipes you can follow.
About Spartan Fit!
From the New York Times best-selling author of Spartan Up! a complete 30-day workout and diet plan to help you reach peak performance
Joe De Sena designed the Spartan races to test overall conditioning: strength, flexibility, endurance, and speed. His signature take-no-prisoners approach to achieving physical and mental fitness has taken the endurance world by storm and inspired millions. Now in Spartan Fit!, De Sena breaks down that approach and gives readers the tools they need to conquer the course — and life, including:
• A 30-day workout and diet plan to prepare for the Spartan Sprint — or to just get you in shape
• Full-body workouts requiring no gym, no weights
• How to build on one race to the next
• Inspiring, motivating stories of Spartans
Latest posts by Phoebe Brimer (see all)
- The American Ninja Warrior Experience – Fans and Competitors: Come One, Come All - May 22, 2017
- SISU#LikeaGirl 2017 – Who Wants to go Down Under? APPLY NOW - December 4, 2016
- WTM Preview…Here’s What We (don’t?) Know - October 29, 2016