ORM and Quarto Publishing want to give the next 100 buyers of Matt B. Davis’ upcoming book, a personally autographed book plate:
By clicking on the cover photo above, you can then purchase the book at Amazon, Qbookshop, Bookish, Barnes and Noble, Indiebound, and other online retailers.
Participating buyers will receive a personalized autograph bookplate which will be sent to you. (See below)
You can then slap it on the inside of your book and be the envy of all of your friends!
Sample content from Chapter 14: Creating A Backyard Obstacle Course
In case you need a reminder, this book has some unbelievable information, tips, and tricks from some of best athletes and most informed people in the industry including:
- Alec Blenis – Spartan podium and 50 other wins and age group wins at multiple distances
- Rob Butler – Obstacle designer behind Shale Hill Adventure and Viking Obstacle Race at Sunny Hill.
- Amelia Boone – 2013 Spartan Ultra Beast Champion, 2012 World’s Toughest Mudder. Multiple Spartan Race winner, Death Race finisher
- Jeff Cain– aka The Professor -You may know him as the man who wrote the Obstacle Racer’s Prayer.
- Paul Jones – Cofounder of New England Spahtens
- Doug Grady – The man behind Muddervation and The (unofficial) Tough Mudder song.
- Holly aka Muddy Mommy – Dropped 50 pounds, races OCR almost every weekend, inspiration to mom’s everywhere.
- Olof Dallner – Death Race Winner, Quintuple IronMan Winner, The younger version of The Most Interesting Man In The World, men want to be him. women want to be with him.
- Janice Marie Ferguson – Owner of Bandit Crossfit and overall OCR beast.
- Anthony Matesi – The man behind the Legend Of The Death Race Training Camps and the 12 hour Spartan Hurricane Heats.
- Nele Schulze – Winter Death Race Winner
- Solo – Siberian born, now Canadian based obstacle racer, boot camp teacher, college professor, and yoga instructor
- Matt Willis – Parkour expert and co-owner of BAM Academy
- and of course, our very own Matt B. Davis, who himself has done over 50 obstacle races at every distance.
Sample content from Chapter 17: Training For 24 Hour And OCR Endurance Events
SPECIAL BONUS: A few randomly selected people will get multiple autograph signatures. Matt B. Davis will sign and so will at least one of the contributors.
Here is all you have to do:
2. Send an email to: email@example.com.
3. The email needs to include the following: Proof of purchase (like an amazon screen shot or emailed receipt), The name you want the book autographed to, the complete mailing address where the bookplate should be mailed.
If you ordered before this offer came out, that is fine, you too can get this offer as well, just follow the instructions above.
Here is an example of what the book plate will look like:
So get on it.
This offer won’t last long.