EndurElite has a stack of seven powder supplements and they were generous enough to send them all to us for review. I don’t take a lot of supplements so I was very curious to try this ambitious stack of 7. Creatine and fish oil are the two supplements I believe work well, and I have seen results from taking them for a couple of years. I shy away from anything with hundreds of ingredients. I’m a firm believer that nutrition and consistent training heed results. Supplements can help, but only if you have the other two elements down pat. All of the ingredients in EndurElite products were not only minimal, but clean. I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of all of these products. I absolutely love a few, but I liked them all.
I am going to give you the low down of my three faves, WheyElite, SustainElite, and SleepElite.
WheyElite – Sweetened with monk fruit and very clean ingredient list.
SustainElite – Great fuel for a long work out (esp. if you’re fasting).
SleepElite – AMAZING ingredients and guess what? Goodnight for realz.
WheyElite: is really good tasting, was very easy on my stomach and the whey is “Cross- Flow”, micro filtrated whey. I always look for a low carb whey, which this one has 1 gram per 25 gram scoop of protein.
SustainElite: I used for work outs where I had to do fasting cardio and then lift afterwards. This stuff is very effective in keeping you in an anabolic state if you have not eaten and you are trying to build muscle and lose fat.
SleepElite: Magnesium, lemon balm and L-Theanine are just a few of the amazing ingredients in this stuff. All of the ingredients are for either recovery or sleep, so combined, they do the trick, and I didn’t feel groggy in the morning.
EndurElite Pros and Cons
- Easy on the stomach. Clean ingredients.
- Mixes well with almond milk
- Impressive amino acid profile
- Very effective for endurance and a longer work out.
- Sustains energy with moderate amount of clean carbs.
- Amino Acids and electrolyte combo.
- Supports falling asleep easily and well.
- No grogginess in the morning.
- There are some better tasting wheys out there
- Doesn’t mix well in water but I prefer almond milk.
- The lemon lime flavor wasn’t to my taste.
- Some prefer NOT to drink something before bedtime
I was impressed with Endurelite’s sophisticated and clean ingredients. I recommend all of the supplements, depending on what will meet your training needs. If anything, definitely give the Sleep Elite a try, and see if it improves your rest.